Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes they are!
Do you like them?

this is the off text with them:
Rubber-coated matt black rear-view mirror with elongated teardrop design. Matt black finish and coating blend in perfectly with the motorcyclès front end.

how do you post the pic cheap?

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
I think they look alright. I too went fer sumt'n different than bar ends, of course, the main reason was the price. :wink: :-D Here's a bad pic, but I likes 'em! :-D

as far as post'n a pic, it's easy if it's already hosted on a website somewhere. Just right click on the pic, go to properties, then copy the address, and when ya post here, click on the
tab, and copy the address in the popup block.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Hey, Cheap. Can ya see the dust creeping upon speedy with those mirrors. :hammer: :razz:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks cheap, i know know

·
Registered
276 Posts
Cheap,

Who, where, and how much for those mirrors. I actually got the old style mirrors with mine but the bike originally came with the newer style. My salesman swapped the mirrors and give them to another customer. When I went to buy the my speedy it had the old mirrors and I noticed it immediately. He promised to swap them out with another 06, but they never got another one. So here I am with some crappy mirrors but in reality I don't need them. I'm from the old school of riding, I don't need mirrors because I don't have to worry about anything behind me. :cool:

·
Registered
344 Posts
got this from a bicycle shop for 7 bucks...cut and drill through hole and it works just fine!

·
Registered
344 Posts
sorry wrong pic...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Buster,

Do you have an unobstructed view behind you, and did they bolt right up. Details, Details.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-12-20 20:24, Boezack wrote:
Cheap,

Who, where, and how much for those mirrors.
I lucked up Boezack, I got 'em 2nd hand from OKCtriple who sold his speedy fer a 07 Tiger. They are Rizoma Radial Naked mirrors, and he purchased them from carpimoto, but ya may can check with PJ's and they may have 'em.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Boezack,

The rear view is better than standard, the mirrors are closer to the steer and probably a little wider to. That's helping to see less of you're own arms...
The surface of the mirrors is smaller than OEM but you'll get quickly used to that.

I've bought them at a Ducati dealer, and ducati's (like yamaha's) have both left and right turning "threds" (if thats the word).. So you need to get ether 2 left or 2 right sided "mirrorholders"from ducati, i can't remember which side it was..
But the'll fit in a second.. 5 min work max..

They look realy high quality!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts