Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

241 - 256 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
No need to end. We just need another sucker... err... volunteer to step up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
[QUOTE=Zix; My retrieval method worked!

Thank you all for your encouragement and brainstorming for ideas; your support made this whole ordeal a lot more manageable!

I think now I can say that the rod is...

Well done Zix :applause
Can I stop sending you positive vibes now.......my head hurts. :hmmthink

·
Registered
948 Posts
Nice 1 Zix

I looked forward to logging into this thread every day; great positive vibe from everyone.

What am I going to do now!
Last season of Game of Thrones I suppose-

Really pleased - you gotta love a happy ending.

·
Registered
7 Posts
A few possible fixes

Hi Rusty1

I'm new and couldn't figure out why I wasn't being allowed to reply to your call for ideas to get the metal bar you dropped into the oil casing. I tried to send you a private message but not sure if it got through to you. Tonight I am able to respond to your post.

1. A telescopic magnet mechanics use to retrieve nuts and bolt. Fond it at auto suppy store
2. A hemostat might be able to grab a piece of the metal bar so you can lock it down and pull the metal bar out. Find it at medical supply store.

Be blessed and keep the shiny side up,
Buckswami

·
Registered
6 Posts
Another UK follower of this transatlantic drama. Well done Zix, glad it worked out (literally).
ps. I can't see the pic either.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
No video, sorry! I decided to not bear the extra stress of filming this time around :D

This is ********. I need some resolution. Perhaps a demonstration or video walkthrough of the rod’s final moments. I also need to know if the magnet will hold the rod or not. So many questions, so few answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
824 Posts
Coming to a theatre near you is the tale of good intentions, bad decisions and high drama. An innocent woman is violated and has her most private, inner-most secrets probed and displayed for all to see. Will our hero be able to overcome the lack of attraction and the lure of the hookers, grabbers and suckers to recover the situation? Tense and exciting. This is real entertainment with a surprise ending. Don’t miss it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #255
Coming to a theatre near you is the tale of good intentions, bad decisions and high drama. An innocent woman is violated and has her most private, inner-most secrets probed and displayed for all to see. Will our hero be able to overcome the lack of attraction and the lure of the hookers, grabbers and suckers to recover the situation? Tense and exciting. This is real entertainment with a surprise ending. Don’t miss it.
I love it!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey Zix!! Good going to get that rod out of there!

I have been busting my knuckles on bikes for a long time and sooner or later all of us do something we wish we didn't do.

But not getting dismayed and sticking with it usually works out eventually. And every time I ended up with more tools.

OK now go for a ride!

241 - 256 of 256 Posts