Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this here, so if the moderators deem it necessary to delete it, I apologize. I felt that the Biker Hang-Out would be the best place for the most input.

I am trying to get as many Triumph nuts and RAT Packs together for some fun. However, I need everyone's help. I went ahead and chose a date (June 22-28th) and location, the Iron Horse Campground (www.ironhorsenc.com).The date was chosen because that was what they had available. Fortunately this is the week after British in the Blue Ridge. Hopefully it will be added to the British bike enthusiasts summers events.

Everything else is still on the drawing board. I do have some give-a-ways lined up. I have ideas that I think are good. You probably have better ideas. I am open to suggestions. I also want and need your participation. The possibilities are absolutely open. That is the advantage of planning this early. I have been reaching out to the RAT Packs to help organize this. Help in support from their dealers or themselves. Anything from telling your friends to helping with rides during this. Whatever you think can contribute, please please please step up.

What do you think?

Thank You,
Rick Sine

·
Premium Member
17,492 Posts
I think it sounds like a blast! Best of luck with this, Rick!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts