Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Drag link for single sided swing arm

1001 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  fivehundo
Sorry for posting here as well as in classifieds I"m hoping someone who doesn't read the Wanted section will see it

Hi just as the subject line says I badly need a drag link for a sssa it's the piece that bolts to the frame and attache to the shock linkage.
If anyone can help I will appreciate it $$$$$
I beleive all model drag links should fit?
It's for an ST
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Have you tried Triumph_ant breakers? they seem to have everything and even though their in Wales they do ship.
<BR>A6/D2 Venture Wales, Merthyr Industrial Park, Pentre Bach, Mid Glamorgan, CF48 4DR.
<BR>Tel: 08453-707-666 Fax: 08453-707-665 (Calls charged at local rate from UK landlines)
<BR>Non UK Mainland Tel: 01443-691-666 Fax: 01443-691-333

[ This message was edited by: doodledog on 2007-01-22 10:57 ]
YOu can also try They now sell OEM Triumph parts, unless you are looking for used.

[ This message was edited by: TechmanBD on 2007-01-22 11:35 ]
The previous owner of my bike changed the rear linkage out to an Attack Performance setup. I might have a spare lying around...

I'll check tonight...
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.