Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You ride a Bonneville huh? Are you on the forum? I have to admit - I don't watch your show.

·
Registered
246 Posts
HUH???

·
Registered
685 Posts
He won't be riding for a while, took two bullets according to local TV. Bike might be going cheap soon ?? :-D

·
Registered
79 Posts
My wife and I watch the show.....it's pretty good, and the fact that he has a British accent but hides it completely is amazing.

·
Registered
909 Posts
On 2007-01-22 22:47, Binnsy wrote:
He won't be riding for a while, took two bullets according to local TV.
Really?! - Poor bloke.
Hugh Laurie is brilliant, especially when larking about with Stephen Fry (eg. Jeeves and Wooster) and in stuff like Black Adder. He's another one of these enormously tallented people who've excelled at both comedy and serious acting. I must try to find a clip or two of his stand-up comedy for you.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Wife and I love the show. Politically Incorrect and Cover Your Ass Free Zone. Good energy from the actors and plot twists vs the pablum stuff you have figured 30 seconds into the show.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I saw an interview on tv last week and he does ride a bonnie but he has no choice in what he rides on the show cause the writers want to keep up the idea he is too cheap to buy a good bike. His comment was if he did ride a Bonnie then he would of had to win it in a poker game or whatever.

mike

·
Registered
358 Posts
On 2007-01-23 13:29, JG wrote:
This is what he rides on the TV show:

Not a Triumph, but still a pretty nice bike... A Thruxton would suit him well.
A sterling example of "product placement" by American Honda.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts