Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give kudos to the fine folks at Dowco. Bought their WeatherAll Plus cover about 2 years ago for my Thruxton 900. No garage so my bikes out in the HOT Hawaiian sun and salt air every day but you can't tell. The cover fits like custom and my bike looks pristine.

Went to pull the cover off about 2 weeks ago to go to work, snagged on a peg and started to shred. Upon inspection the material was failing. I remembered something about a "lifetime" warranty and went to their website. I simply had to fill out an online form and mail them a piece from the cover. Less that 2 weeks later they sent me a BRANDY NEW COVER! No hassle, no jumping through hopes, nada! AMAZING customer service! HIGHLY RECOMMEND the cover and the company!

·
Registered
273 Posts
It’s always nice to hear that a manufacturer is willing to stand behind their product.

I use a Dowco cover. My bike is outside all summer, and I’d certainly recommend their products.

On a side note: It must be amazing to be able to ride year round on such a beautiful island. My bike spends six months in winter storage every year waiting for the snow and ice to melt!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm originally from the NorthEast so I was a half the year rider for decades. Fantastic to be able to ride daily including to work. The down side is you can basically go clockwise or counter-clockwise around the island then you're out of road and it takes about an hour. Really missing a LONG day of riding.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts