Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
MY 2017 Bonneville T120 Black
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. Next year i wanna buy another bike but don't know which one..
Same Km(Miles), same price, same year..
1.Triumph Scrambler 900
2.Triumph Thruxton 900
Please, help me..
Thank you

Inviato dal mio LLD-L31 utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Speedmaster
365 Posts
What AngusB said above. But looks-wise, both great choices. Good luck!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Surely it depends on what riding you enjoy most.
Do you enjoy blasting corners or exploring backroads?
None of this two but Scrambler have such beautiful mufflers... And Thruxon beautiful Sport line... Uffff

·
Registered
2016 Diablo Red Thruxton 1200 R
1,633 Posts
Well with your bonnie u have a comfortable upright riding position bike for traveling already, the Scrambler basically the same as the Bonnie but gives u a little more off road advantage and the Thruxton would b more of a sportier riding position and would b fun for canyon carving and the twisty,s.
I would go for the Thruxton…. FTG

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well with your bonnie u have a comfortable upright riding position bike for traveling already, the Scrambler basically the same as the Bonnie but gives u a little more off road advantage and the Thruxton would b more of a sportier riding position and would b fun for canyon carving and the twisty,s.
I would go for the Thruxton…. FTG
You are right.I will think about it. Thought about Speedmaster and Thunderbird(custom version) too.. New Bobber is beautiful too but too expensive for my budget. Found another one

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Wow that’s a nice looking Thruxton, it’s hard to tell but looks so good, is that the original factory paint or has it been repainted, clean bike…FTG

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Is the red Thruxton a 07’, single sided exhaust. Silver Thruxton has the dual exhaust and tail pack rack too is nice. If u like a lot of attention then what I call “Ticket Red..lol” will get u plenty of that, even “Johnny Laws” attention. The Silver Thruxton blends in so nice and won’t draw as much unwanted attention as the red would, so something to think about. that scrambler is a nice looking one too, so many choices Paisano…lol…FTG

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is the red Thruxton a 07’, single sided exhaust. Silver Thruxton has the dual exhaust and tail pack rack too is nice. If u like a lot of attention then what I call “Ticket Red..lol” will get u plenty of that, even “Johnny Laws” attention. The Silver Thruxton blends in so nice and won’t draw as much unwanted attention as the red would, so something to think about. that scrambler is a nice looking one too, so many choices Paisano…lol…FTG
:giggle::giggle::giggle:😁😁😁Today i talked with my wife and maybe i change the type of bike..I found one Tiger 1050 ABS...

·
Registered
448 Posts
I thought about what I wanted with a motorcycle to enjoy without having to think every journey is a planed route or just want to go into the town or ride around. My choice was the Scrambler 900. Such a relaxed and easy motorcycle with style.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I thought about what I wanted with a motorcycle to enjoy without having to think every journey is a planed route or just want to go into the town or ride around. My choice was the Scrambler 900. Such a relaxed and easy motorcycle with style.
i agree with you but my weekends are always with my wife,short or long trips...
this iss how looks my bike when we go away more than 3 days..
Cloud Wheel Tire Sky Mountain

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
That’s great Tommy! a Tiger 1050 would b sweet 2 up bike for traveling Through countries, get a lot more use out of it then the other choices…FTG

·
Registered
Tiger 900 GT Pro Svartpilen 401
713 Posts
Whenever I've had two bikes I've gone for very different styles, generally a corner carver or city hooligan bike and a touring bike with full luggage. If you pack like that for a trip, perhaps the Tiger with luggage will suit your touring better.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Whenever I've had two bikes I've gone for very different styles, generally a corner carver or city hooligan bike and a touring bike with full luggage. If you pack like that for a trip, perhaps the Tiger with luggage will suit your touring better.
I think too.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Looks good. Think how long you would keep it for and the mileage you will be adding onto the bike. What will it be worth then when you want to sell it?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts