Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gotten quite a few PMs and emails lately wondering where to send the flowers -- but I'm still above ground and will likely be on the site a bit more for the winter.

Only thing new to report is that I finally convinced Sue to trade in the Virago and she now has a new Kawasaki Vulcan EN500C LTD. She's getting used to it when the weather cooperates. Its candy red and a good looking ride, with a low seat which allows her to flat foot her stops. I think she'll like it. I put on a shield, sissybar/backrest and luggage rack for her, so we are ready for some long touring weeks next year.

Take care, and save the flower money. Give it to a worthy cause.

Hope you are all having a blessed Advent and looking forward to Christmas.

Monte :cool:

·
Registered
422 Posts
hi monte
glad all is well. congrats to sue on her new ride. hope to see you guys again sometime.
robin

·
Registered
913 Posts
Monte, great to hear from you. Forum's just not the same without you.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Hi, Monte - good to see you back! If I could ride anything here today, it'd be a snowmobile. Looks like we're finally into NE Ohio's longest (seems like) season.

It sounds like Sue found a nice ride. If the Vulcan is as dependable as my Kaw W650, your local mechanic will feel like the Maytag repairman.

Best wishes to you both for a wonderful Christmas and a great 2007!

Bob

·
Premium Member
1,049 Posts
Hi Monte and the rest of the Buckeye bikers. I'm glad I can save my flower money. It was great to meet all of you last summer and I'm looking forward to more rides in '07.

The snow is really coming down today in Medina and it looks like I will take the Poulan off the battery tender and push some snow later today. But next week it is supposed to get back up into the 40's and I hope to switch back to the T100 for a bit. My objective is to ride more Triumph and less Poulan all through the winter. Hopefully global warming will cooperate.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Monte, to Sue, to all Buckeye bikers and to whomever else reads this.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Hi Monte! Miss ya! My sister and brother in law have a Vulcan. I found it very similar to my BA. Hope Sue likes it.

·
Registered
486 Posts
ALLRIGHT! Good to see you back! We HAVE missed you!

[ This message was edited by: 50yrDream on 2006-12-07 20:26 ]

·
Registered
170 Posts
Good to hear from you Monte.

Whats all this talk of flowers? Did I miss something?

Anyway, congrats to Sue on her new bike!

[ This message was edited by: toocaffeinated on 2006-12-08 02:19 ]

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Hey Monte,

I sure missed you--I need someone on here to keep me out of trouble. :-D Sounds like Santa came a little early for Sue--good thinking. :-D

Larry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.