Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Some very sharp looking stuff there for sure! I kinda like that belly pan.

Edit: Ouch, unpainted and still 350. Maybe I'm just out of touch though.could buy it here

[ This message was edited by: milqster on 2006-11-28 14:43 ]

·
Registered
629 Posts
On 2006-11-28 13:52, 203MPH wrote:
Going to order this for sure:

What is that mounting thingie under the speedometer mounting? Looks like some bar would be mounted there. Don't understand what kind of bar though.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Let's see, I could call them maintenance costs???

·
Registered
345 Posts
On 2006-11-28 13:46, cheapbastard wrote:
a little sumt'n else to not let the wife see... :-D

Wait 'til the end!
I would pay good money to watch people beat him with golf clubs. Come to think of it, you should be beaten just for posting a link to that.

[ This message was edited by: GrahamC on 2006-11-28 14:58 ]

·
Registered
321 Posts
On 2006-11-28 14:54, Goffe wrote:
Let's see, I could call them maintenance costs???
Very high maintenance costs: $1400 without shipping so add another $100, the wife will be thinking you're having a mistress on the side.......

But ain't she a beauty:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Cheap,
After that flying nun on a harley video, I'm beginning to wonder about you...that HAD to be the queerest thing I've seen in a loooong time!! Thank heaven he wasn't on a Trumpet! :cool:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Whats wrong with the stock triples? Seems like that $1400 could be better spent on performance mods...

·
Registered
293 Posts
On 2006-11-28 18:55, kuhlka wrote:
Whats wrong with the stock triples? Seems like that $1400 could be better spent on performance mods...
+1 kuhlka

as for Cheap: That, sir, was disturbing!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Cheap ............. Homie I don't know what 2 say about that. I'm a child of the eighties and he'll always be Michael Knight to me.

·
Registered
403 Posts
is it me or does it look like they have a bracket that mounts the gauge cluster closer down into the space between headlights and the bars?

Nice looking stuff, too bad I dont speak a word of whatever the hell that is! german im guessing

·
Registered
112 Posts
Stop showing me this stuff.. I've got to buy my kids Christmas presents. Cheap, I just don't know what to say. I'm at work so I watched it without sound... possibly even more disturbing. I've got to go club a baby seal to get my testosterone back up to normal operating levels.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-11-29 12:01, EODjeff wrote:
I've got to go club a baby seal to get my testosterone back up to normal operating levels.
:lgh: :roflmoa2: :jest: alright gents, my apologies, that one was a little overboard! :hammer: :-D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts