Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here she is

Rode her about 20 miles today, it got up to about 48 degrees. Kept her below 6000 rpm.

I'm 99.9999999% sure I made the right choice.

:-D

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
How do you like the Zard?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On 2007-03-10 18:06, kuhlka wrote:
How do you like the Zard?
Well, I have nothing to compare it to since it came already on the bike, but it sounds good and the baffle is still in it. As you can see i have some pretty close neighbors, so I'm not sure if I will take the baffle out or not. The main thing I like about it though is it does away the with cheesy looking stock header.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On 2007-03-10 18:01, Limey wrote:
AT last!!! well done and congrats. Now its mod time. :-D
Thanks! i already have the Clear Alternatives taillight and crg lane splitters on the way! :-D

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I gotta say, that blue looks great offset by the white snow. Have you checked your VIN to see if it falls in the brake fix range?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On 2007-03-10 18:59, Goffe wrote:
I gotta say, that blue looks great offset by the white snow. Have you checked your VIN to see if it falls in the brake fix range?
I think it would look even better offset by green grass, but maybe that's just me :hammer: .

How do you go about checking the VIN?

·
Registered
804 Posts
KC

Looks cold as fek to me, it'll be a while till all that ***** snow goes away though. How much in the twin cities? I know my folks got about 35 inches in 6 days last week a little farther north. I grew up in Minny (27 years) moved to the desert in 1999 and gotta say if you like to ride this is the place to be. Do miss ice fishing however.............BTW the bike looks great have fun and watchout for the black ice........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts