Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Did a quick trip and found some noises may be because its new to me clutch in no noise clutch released sound like the clutch basket when its cold no noise from the clutch basket but engine sounds attached. I am not sure I'm used to the stock silencers yet .

I guess it due for an oil change got the filter and oil will do this and upload fresh videos once I figure it out

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Tapatalk Cloud - Downlaoad File 20210721_133047.mp4

·
Registered
898 Posts
Hi Did a quick trip and found some noises may be because its new to me clutch in no noise clutch released sound like the clutch basket when its cold no noise from the clutch basket but engine sounds attached. I am not sure I'm used to the stock silencers yet .

I guess it due for an oil change got the filter and oil will do this and upload fresh videos once I figure it out

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Tapatalk Cloud - Downlaoad File 20210721_133047.mp4
Yep sounds like a Bonnie clutch to me! I wouldn't worry about it, My 2007 America sounds pretty much the same, also very quiet when cold but after the bikes been on a ride and warmed up the clutch rattles like a mofo! I've owned my bike for just over 2 years and I ride it everyday, the clutch has always been on the noisy side. That's just one more Triumph 'quirk' of which there are many which I'm sure you will experience throughout your Triumph ownership ;)

Jerry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts