Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I was looking for some used parts for my Sprint and came across some online at some place called Lings Honda in Suffolk and/or Norfolk (they seem to have multiple addresses).

Anyone know if this is a reputable place? Would anyone be willing to check out some parts for me....see if they are in good condition etc? I know its a lot to ask...but only if you are in the area. It would be MUCH appreciated!

Thanks!

Jon

·
Registered
112 Posts
4 months ago my bike was purchased from there, but it ended up in a Suzuki dealers not far from there as he chopped it in, I bought it last week and had to get back to on the phone to Lings about RAC registration issues, they were more than helpfull even though I was'nt their customer, so I would trust them on that basis.
Triumph shop is at Watton, Norfolk I understand.
I hope this is of some help to you.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Very good long established family buisness, I bought a bike from them years ago, no worries I would be confident to use them. I am not able to check out your stuff but would be confident to believe what they say if thats of use to you, they may have different web addresses etc because they have a couple of shops.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I can second that Lings is a good dealer,very friendly & helpful. I bought my 07 T100 from the Suffolk branch which is in Ipswich. Although they also do Hondas the Triumph section is a separate showroom attached to the Honda showroom, so they are really focussed on all things Triumph. Speak to Adrian at the Ipswich (Suffolk) branch, really helpful.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the info guys! Unfortunately, they quoted me 250 pounds to ship the items (fairings...big items :() to Canada...so it doesnt look very cost effective :( Oh well...

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
JT, apologies for the delay in replying - just seen this what are you after from them?

I can see what it would be for a private person (i.e. me) to ship them might be a whole lot cheaper?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts