Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and do NOT sell your TT600/Speed Four. When you are momentarily bored of this bike (it happens with ANY bike), park it and walk away. Don't ride it for weeks or months even. But do NOT go on with actually selling her. You WILL regret it - trust me, I'm there.

I sold my very highly modded Aprilia Mille R as well, but do not miss it nearly as much as my Speed Four. Now I have some very special Ducatis sitting in my garage (and yes, I love them) but when the weather turns ***** and I wanna still ride... I sure miss my always-ready-to-run Speed Four - through rain, cold, mud and the occational snow; she never even quivered.

So, do yourselves a favor folks and take a break from your current steed if you must... but do NOT ever sell her. You'll regret it until the day you get her back... (I'm working on that).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Good luck on getting her back. I couldn't imagine selling mine. I think I'll just make additions to the garage before she goes.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I made a deal with myself to never sell my S4. It will always be with me.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On 2006-12-06 02:00, Catenaccio wrote:
>snip< What is it with S4s?
Speed Fours are RARE. Almost never will you find one out during a ride... making YOU the guy/gal with the "mystery" bike. Yes, people would always ask me: "Is that a Speed Triple?" or simply, "What is that?" :cool:

It is a special treat to pass the latest, greatest liter bike or 600 supersport machine on the S4 - they never know what hit 'em. Makes for great conversation when they catch up to you at the next rest stop. :wink:

So... be proud of that little, rare, 600cc British streetfighter - its the last of its kind.

When will Triumph build a "Baby Triple" (675)???

[ This message was edited by: NorCalS4 on 2006-12-06 09:55 ]

·
Registered
509 Posts
second that, if they do what they did to the tt to make the speed four but with the new 675 I might trade in the S4 but then again they didnt put a softer seat on the S4 but theyd have to if I bout the naked version of the 675, i like to do miles :hammer:

·
Registered
478 Posts
I say the same thing about my monster. When I do get bored of it, I repaint it. :) I think the 675 is also a keeper.

·
Super Moderator
8,713 Posts
On 2006-12-06 22:17, jbmtt600 wrote:
i am only selling my tt if there is a new 675 to take its place
:-D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts