Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
I don't think it's a H-D, it appears to be a "Kit" type bike.

At any rate, by the looks of the seat arrangement, it's strictly for those not planning on reproducing, which, given the type of individual who might actually own such a thing, would be a positive thing!

Motorcycle art... you either love it or hate it. No middle ground.

Bob;)

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
Art?

A mechanic with an angle grinder and a welder is not an artist. I don't think it's a situation of love or hate either. The concepts and looks that are expressed seem to be endless. I got into vocalising my opinions on-line through joining websites that are focussed on motorcycle "projects" from Cafes to Bobbers to Choppers to Racers to Steampunk and back again. Some of the projects are amazing even if I would not ride the finished item. The one that Lefty started this thread with is one of thousands of such projects strewn all over the web, just not one of the better examples, I assume that is his message. Here are some bikes that I admire, but do not want to ride. OK maybe I'd ride them, but not own them.

I have a ready library to call upon through about two years of playing this game.

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
I'd take a spin on the snowmocycle in the third photo. Love the dual tanks and I won't have to pretend is a motorbike!

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
You cannot see it in the pic posted, but the second last jobbie is called "Son of a Gun". It's a BSA engine. I thought that was kinda clever in a cute way.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts