Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is my mission in life to ensure that no one ever does business with these criminals! They took my hard earned money, didn't do the work i paid for, and are now trying to charge me to do the work again! I swear to god this has been the single worst place i have ever done business with. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. They have absolutely no ethics or integrity. This will be one of MANY posts i will be writing on as many forums as i can find. If i can save one person from getting robbed by this company then at least i can feel good about that.
*If you have similar stories and want to post them along side this one, please contact me.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - except maybe for a pissed off consumer, LOL. How'd they jerk you around? Charge for replaced parts that were not replaced?

·
Registered
171 Posts
The mechanic I use is located here in Venice. Certified triumph mechanic and the work he did is top notch and he had it finished within two days at a very reasonable price. PM me if you want his contact info.

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
If you're going to post something like this, you should be specific with dates and details of what happened, otherwise you have no credibility.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
If you're going to post something like this, you should be specific with dates and details of what happened, otherwise you have no credibility.
Especially since this is the guy's third post on this website.

·
Registered
265 Posts
It is my mission in life to ensure that no one ever does business with these criminals! They took my hard earned money, didn't do the work i paid for, and are now trying to charge me to do the work again!...................... getting robbed by this company then at least i can feel good about that.
*If you have similar stories and want to post them along side this one, please contact me.

OK, I guess I heard your side of the story. Now if we can just get LA Cyclesports to come in here and give theirs, maybe I can make a decision about who is right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts