Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been browsing thro Ebay and spotted this itemheat4jackets.com.
Now I have been thinking about a heated waistcoat for a while, but this seems a much more attractive option because its so ***** cheap. Has anyone any experience of this kit? There is a link from the ebay advert to the BMW GS forum, GSers UK, where some folk seem very pleased with it. Whaddya fink?
By the way, it's £25 on Ebay, plus a couple P&P

[ This message was edited by: Skidpan on 2006-11-26 16:01 ]

·
Registered
164 Posts
At that price, I guess it's quite hard to go wrong!

Although I opted for an EXO2 jacket myself because I was tired of having the filament wires in other types of heated gear break with fatigue and render the whole garment useless. And quite frankly, it rocks! Never been happier.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Yeah, I looked at this a while back, seemed like a very good deal.

But I'm all fingers and thumbs when it comes to fixing things up so, as they say all fitting instructions included, I mailed them asking for a copy to see if even I could manage to wire up a jacket.

No reply.

So, no sale.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Recently I've been riding well wrapped up with the heated grips on. It dawned on me that I'd be a lot more comfortable with heated footpegs. Okay, so it might have to melt through the sole of my Sidis before it does any good but my point is that feet are the next most extreme part of the body that could do with being kept toasty.

Torso/head/legs are fairly well covered with windproof riding gear so I'm not looking for heated vests just yet but....HEATED SOCKS, Has anyone tried them yet?

Jon :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts