Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts

For 30 large, you'd think he coulda come up with a better routing for the exhaust - not to mention a better finish. And painted the frame black, at least.

It's an interesting bike and I bet it's a hoot to ride. With upgraded internals, it shoudn't be unreliable. I mean, you can blow up _anything_ if you try, but it sounds like it was done right.

Maybe they could feature it in the next Ghost Rider video.

·
Registered
700 Posts
That's about as attractive as those women Cheapbastard works with down at the doughnut shop.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Whats with the fugly wannabe bugeyes. Aren't non triumphs the only bikes that should have wannabe bugeyes :???:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Something is seriously wrong with that guy if he has 30k invested into it. I guess he's never heard of doing any work himself, and he definitelly got raped on all the prices he paid. I could make a turbo kit on that bike for around $1000 probably, get it painted for no more than $500, built internals and head would cost around $1500 total, suspension would be around $600 or so. not even close to 30k.

·
Registered
979 Posts
On 2007-01-05 12:43, cheapbastard wrote:
the things people will do to keep up with yeller. Don't ya think that the yeller paint would've been just a bit cheaper? :wink: :-D
Or orange. :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
114 Posts
why would you sell that? if you really spent 30k on the bike why would you sell if for at best 7-8K your better off keeping it....and repainting it. that blue is fugly but the rims look cool.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sean

·
Registered
355 Posts
custom work means labour upon labour upon more labour...

thats where the money is...well kown builders/fabricators get even more $ because its their name going on it

anyway, i'de LOVE to take it for a spin

wonder what turbo and how much boost

·
Registered
50 Posts
Would like to see what the modes do for performance.

Surprised that no mods to the suspension or brakes.

Also curious what all that would cost to have done.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts