Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I'm going from a red thrux to a black thrux and I was swapping body parts today. After I removed my tank I noticed the wiring harness in the two pictures was disconnected - what does it do?

Also attached a pic of my new black bike :) Turns out I bought the wrong front fender and now will be riding fenderless until I find one!

Attachments

·
Banned
3 Posts
So I'm going from a red thrux to a black thrux and I was swapping body parts today. After I removed my tank I noticed the wiring harness in the two pictures was disconnected - what does it do?

Also attached a pic of my new black bike :) Turns out I bought the wrong front fender and now will be riding fenderless until I find one!
Where did you get your tail section and seat from? I like it!

·
Registered
590 Posts
If it's the same as on my America the lower one is the plug aux power socket, a handy thing to have as from memory it costs less than £20 but remember the socket is smaller than a car lighter socket so you have to adapt your phone chargers/sat nav plugs !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts