Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any dirt bike enthusiasts among us ? I know DaveM is an ex rider as I am but I'm not aware of many more. Show us your pics of your dirt riding days, current or old.

Here's a couple of mine, taken in Papua New Guinea where I once belonged to the Port Moresby Dirt Bike Club.

--------------
Ride on ! :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Love riding dirt bikes!!! My boys and I ride every chance we can get. We don't do MX, just trails...love getting back in the woods.

Here are my sons getting ready to hit the trails in the Ozark hills (awesome trails, very technical at times) of Missouri -

Here's a pic of my woods machine -

·
Premium Member
2,434 Posts
Tbird, this didn't get the recognition it deserved, plus I never got to add my bits....

A video of a recent Tiger adventure, just a wee glimpse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URNNZ08ttEA

Plus some from the little XR200 in Dec 2007. I don't have any from the early days on CT175s, CR 250s, CZ400 or my Deckson Daredevil....

Too much fun indeed.....no ATTGATT because it was a short, demo ride while teaching my son. He had all my gear on....

Mick :cool:

·
Premium Member
14,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great times Mick, I miss it even today. Here's a couple more PNG shots, one running along a creek bed which was part of our Moto-X track.

The taped boots were an attempt to make them waterproof !

----------------
Ride on ! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts