Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Either Calitriple has made a cockup and posted the wrong vid or we are all watching this thing over and over again trying to work it out not realising that there are subliminal messages telling us to send him money.

Whats your postal address Calitriple and do I make the cheque out to Mr Calitriple or just Calitriple?

[ This message was edited by: Sparti on 2007-01-04 04:38 ]

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
All I found was Independed Women's Forum and some retarded wresting federation.

In other news, Keira Knightly was voted World's Sexiest Woman being at the top of FHM's top 100 sexiest women list. Here is an odd quote from an internet article...;

"British starlett Keira Knightley has topped the FHM poll of the world's 100 Sexiest Women.

2006 certainly is the year for the Oscar nominated actress as she beat off stiff competition from other beauties including Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson and Kelly Brook to steal the title."

Beat off stiff competition?

·
Registered
276 Posts
On 2007-01-04 04:58, kuhlka wrote:
"British starlett Keira Knightley has topped the FHM poll of the world's 100 Sexiest Women.

2006 certainly is the year for the Oscar nominated actress as she beat off stiff competition from other beauties including Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson and Kelly Brook to steal the title."

Beat off stiff competition?
Probably written by a woman who has no idea how that sounds to a guy. :horns:

·
Registered
Joh Bloor Special
1,408 Posts
On 2007-01-04 04:58, kuhlka wrote:
You gotta be f'n kidding me......she's about as sexy as a stick of celery!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
The clip is of seninal fluid with a bacterial infection.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts