Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just did the deal for a 06 Sprint with ABS. They are now installing the 07 handle bars and windscreen. Hope to pick it up next week. I'm finally IN!!!

Under $10K :-D

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome to the fold.

What a great price on a great bike, you will enjoy it. I have found that when I ride to work I can add a good 50-100 miles on to my 2 mile commute.

GAry

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
It is one of the fast blue ones isn't it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes it was under 10K out the door, I did add the 07 handle bars and new windscreen and that put it at 10.4K
Plus getting a free helmet

·
Premium Member
24,402 Posts
a204600,
congratulations on your new Triump Triple treat.

Welcome aboard to TriumphRat.Net, this has to be one of the best ...............the best Triumph site around.

Friendly and helpful and occassionally totally looney! :-D

DaveM :cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ya Know! you really dont own it until you show us a picture or Two.... I hope you didin't fall in love with one of those blue one's..You got the faster red one right?. :???: ...Tell me it's so! Welcome to the best bike club! RCR

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would agree.

Posting my first 10 to be able to PM Pierre for the manual. Picking up bike tomorrow. 10,300 out the door for demo w/ 900 miles, but ABS. I am very happy at 8999.00 plus fees. In the showroom and mint. I'll be back to tap the knowledge fountain here. Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts