Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about fitting a different bar at my Thrux. Inspired by Colorado Norton Works I was wondering if anyone fitted this bar at his bike and how it looks.
LSL offers a top yoke that wold allow such a bar...

Thanks
Streetsailor

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice Bike, Thruxton-Up.

I really like the super bar. And it doesn't disturb the cafe racer look of the Thrux as much as I thought it would. I would probably go for a straight bar like the Norton - but that's just a matter of taste...

And it's nice to see the super bar in comparison to the clip-ons (were those on the pics in your album the Tour-match bar from LSL? - cause that would be an alternative).

Thanks!
Streetsailor

·
Registered
276 Posts
Streetsailor, I have the LSL tour match clipons. They're only about 1 1/2 inches taller, so there's only a small change in riding position. (I'm waiting on a photo album to be able to post pictures.) So, if you're looking for a large improvement in comfort, you'll probably need the clip-on eliminator kit.

I believe Thrux-ton-up had the Tomaselli bars before he changed.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Looks like the motocross bar I ran on my 68, with about three inches cut off each end. Thickwall alloy clear anodized, right?

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
On 2006-12-05 08:43, streetsailor wrote:
Nice Bike, Thruxton-Up.

I really like the super bar. And it doesn't disturb the cafe racer look of the Thrux as much as I thought it would. I would probably go for a straight bar like the Norton - but that's just a matter of taste...

And it's nice to see the super bar in comparison to the clip-ons (were those on the pics in your album the Tour-match bar from LSL? - cause that would be an alternative).

Thanks!
Streetsailor
Thanks - as tabletop stated I did run the multi adjustable tomasellis - some pics in my album.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts