1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
921 Posts
i think this was posted somewhere else, but damn, i love this bike. it's a rat bike in the good way. . . whatever that means. . . like that davida guzzi that i dream about (and the girl, heh).

it also makes me realize i'm kinda tired of the black on black on black of my '05 BB. silver engine covers are tres expensivo, no?

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
I've been toying with the idea of swapping out my silver covers for some black ones...
I'm not 100% though.

I'm sure there'll be someone willing to trade you straight across.

·
Registered
118 Posts
yeah neuro, im always willing. do bonnie covers fit thrux?

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
changing engine covers

You'll need to empty the oil before changing out the covers - probably a 2 hour job in all. You'll also need gaskets for each side and probably access to a torque wrench.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The Bullet-sorry don't have their link anymore. It used to be on the Deus ex machina site but it's not there anymore.
All I can tell you is that it was a Japanese company that did Triumph and Harley mods.
I almost bought the tank a couple years back but didn't have the dough-about AUS$3500 for tank,seat,rear fender and indicators.
Cheers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.