Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the Triumph dealership opened at Destination Daytona yet or is it still just a Harley Shop? Heading to Orlando friday afternoon for a couple of days. Thought I might do a run over to Daytona since I will be so close.

Where is Destination Daytona located??

·
Registered
589 Posts
Just a Harley shop? Cant you see its a destination, which is much more then just a Harley shop!

I am sure you can do an internet search for all the details on location though, its got to be somewhere near Daytona, hehe.

Nathan

·
Registered
683 Posts
On 2006-12-12 10:29, RT wrote:
Is the Triumph dealership opened at Destination Daytona yet or is it still just a Harley Shop? Heading to Orlando friday afternoon for a couple of days. Thought I might do a run over to Daytona since I will be so close.

Where is Destination Daytona located??
I-95 and US1, and yes it is open, I was there in October.

It is located in a separate bldg from the H-D dealership, kinda sorta behind the BIG H-D bldg. They've got Triumph and Ducati in there...oh yeah, and arlen ness wannabe chopper things...

·
Registered
827 Posts
Neat store. I was there during Thanksgiving. Rode my bike there a couple of times during that week and the same salesman kept bugging me to death about buying accessories! I did buy a T-shirt!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.