Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I know I'm new here but I didn't know who else to turn too.

I have a couple of questions for you but I don't know whare to start, maybe the beginning would be good.

I've been happily married now for 12 years but recently I've suspected my wife of having an affair.

All the ususal tell tale signs, phone rings and when I answer it they hang up, wife goes out late and when I ask her who shes been with she just says " Oh, just the girls, you don't know them "

I'd tried watching from the house to see who drops her off but can't get a clear view from the bedroom window.

So the other night I tried hiding in the garage behind my bike with the doors open, this gives me a clear view down the road and I'm still hidden.

About 1:30 am a smart looking sports car pulls up about 50 yards down the road and my wife gets out. Shes buttoning up her blouse and tucking it into her skirt. Then I see her take out her panties from her handbag and put them on.

I crouch down further behind my bike when I notice something even worse, a small rubber cap on what I find is a grease nipple on the side of the rear suspension linkage !!!

My questions are, how often should I grease this and with what type of grease.

any help would set my mind at ease greatly.

Pete

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
peterrose

ya, know what I'd be a litttle suspicius of that little rubber cap too.

I' d hit it at least once year, or whenever it pops into your head. I'm heading out to the garage now to check mine. 2 1/2 years and never been greased. My bad.

that being said what color were her panties?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
You only just noticed the grease nipple?!?!
How long could you stand by and let this go?
.......er........well......it was so well hidden and I didn't get an owners manual with it.

Funny but it was the same with the wife, I didn't know what all the buttons and nobs were for and had to experiment to find out what they all did.

Pete

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hey guys, I know I'm new here but I didn't know who else to turn too.

I have a couple of questions for you but I don't know whare to start, maybe the beginning would be good.

I've been happily married now for 12 years but recently I've suspected my wife of having an affair.

All the ususal tell tale signs, phone rings and when I answer it they hang up, wife goes out late and when I ask her who shes been with she just says " Oh, just the girls, you don't know them "

I'd tried watching from the house to see who drops her off but can't get a clear view from the bedroom window.

So the other night I tried hiding in the garage behind my bike with the doors open, this gives me a clear view down the road and I'm still hidden.

About 1:30 am a smart looking sports car pulls up about 50 yards down the road and my wife gets out. Shes buttoning up her blouse and tucking it into her skirt. Then I see her take out her panties from her handbag and put them on.

I crouch down further behind my bike when I notice something even worse, a small rubber cap on what I find is a grease nipple on the side of the rear suspension linkage !!!

My questions are, how often should I grease this and with what type of grease.

any help would set my mind at ease greatly.

Pete
Uhhh...yeah. this same 'haha' was posted on my SVT Lightning-club website a few weeks ago. Cept it was "...when the car pulled in the drive, the headlights lit up my garage. Then I noticed a small puddle of oil under my truck!! yada yada yada"

·
Registered
322 Posts
What should I do?

LOL, found it...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So my girlfriend got a second job and has been working alot of evening shifts, and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends.

You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nicer clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever.

So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway and when his headlights shine through the garage and onto my 93 Lightning , I see something that I just can't believe..... There is some oil on the floor coming from the oil pan!
Should I try to fix this myself or take it to a shop... what can you guys recommend?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
always a good one!

·
Registered
8,109 Posts
You could always approach your wife to discuss the grease nipple and the problem of not having seen it.

On second thoughts, that's a bad idea! :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Uhhh...yeah. this same 'haha' was posted on my SVT Lightning-club website a few weeks ago. Cept it was "...when the car pulled in the drive, the headlights lit up my garage. Then I noticed a small puddle of oil under my truck!! yada yada yada"
Yes I saw it on the SV1000 site, caught me out as I knew the guy who posted it and was gutted at first to think his wife was two timing him.

I just thought I'd share it with you guys.

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
Good one Pete. Nice to liven things up a bit.

Don

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good one Pete. Nice to liven things up a bit.

Don
Thankyou Don, I hope to continue to brighten up your lifes with further tales of my amazing biking holidays and adventures.

Of course I have already been warned to omit any reference to my sexual conquests while on these daring adventures, hard to do when your as good looking as me and the women just throw themselves at my feet.

Peter

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
:FunnyFace:

Very good - are there good looking folk from Norfolk then?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thankyou Don, I hope to continue to brighten up your lifes with further tales of my amazing biking holidays and adventures.

Of course I have already been warned to omit any reference to my sexual conquests while on these daring adventures, hard to do when your as good looking as me and the women just throw themselves at my feet.

Peter
They call that a gag reflex I believe??? :D

Sorry, couldnt resist

1 - 20 of 23 Posts