Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Most people wanting teeth surgery for the smile part have probably crashed the bike they will be wanting to trade.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Hmmmm, I have a Honda Helix with a driver backrest and he needs a "cruiser" and I need a couple of crowns and a root canal. I wonder...

·
Registered
738 Posts
A proctologist would have a better chance trading services for a Harley. :-D

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
On 2006-11-20 07:05, Dickie2679 wrote:
wonder what bike he would need to fix this lot
very bad teeth
My Dad told me theEnglish girls had bad teeth (during WWII he was there for a year and a half before he went in on D-Day) that i n't one of them is it?? (kidding)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Most peoples teeth in England are quite good, but alot of my work mates have false front teeth, caused by fighting or football accidents when they were younger.

·
Registered
241 Posts
TCB,

You practice in SLC? Havin' a Triumph-ridin' dentist would be cause enough for me to switch. PM me if you're interested in a new patient.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
If you do $20k worth of dental work, what are they gonna ride? Actually, pretty good job of identifing his customer base.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Craig: I've decided to ditch the Thruxton Cup this year and run Battle of the twins. Maximum modification allowed, so I'm hoping to run over 130 on the salt. How's your salt bike coming along?

·
Registered
122 Posts
funny you would ask.

got the Yamaha ready to go back together, carbs where a mess. got the set of points i needed too. now going to get a bat for it then its start up time . its been cold here and I've got the garage winterized so have only weekends to open it up,then I'm off riding the triumph somewhere, the wife never see me on the weekends, thanking about doing the work in my basement like we did with my brothers h1 500 .
its up and running great . he might even come down next year with it.
also found a Yamaha 650 for $650 that runs real strong could strip it down too, asking my brother in-law if he would like it to run on the salt next year i think he will be running his Honda black bird so if thats the case ill have to run the Thruxton. Greg got a set of leathers I'm looking for a set also.
we will see here by spring for sure what i will be riding on the salt for sure I kinda like the ride from here to there thats 1/2 the fun .
got a ? Tony did you buy your A I removal kit or make up one your self would like to pull the A I off.
OK have a good turkey day and talk to you later
Craig

·
Registered
258 Posts
Bought it from New Bonneville before I even got the bike, along with the D and D's I ran last year, but you could do it with bolts and plastic plugs from your local hardware store also. Directions in the download section or the members albums to your left.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
On 2006-11-20 06:33, wonderdog wrote:
Hmmmm, I have a Honda Helix with a driver backrest and he needs a "cruiser" and I need a couple of crowns and a root canal. I wonder...
My borther will be worth the drive for you if your serious about needing dental work. He is simply incredible and a root canal?........PAINLESS! He's in West Palm Beach and I just got back from seeing him myself (from Massachusetts)

www.palmbeachsmiles.com

Here's some before and after pics of his work on me. Three weeks straight of sitting in the chair.

Before:

After:

[ This message was edited by: hogwylde on 2006-12-02 16:09 ]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.