Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is having trouble understanding or fault finding the basic electrics on a Meriden Triumph, there is now paper in the Downloads area which may help.

In the Main Menu block to the left, click on Downloads, then Technical Aids and Information. The paper is called Demystifying Electrics on Meriden Triumphs, in MS Word format. Thanks to those members that helped with proof reading.

A happy and safe holiday season to all.

Pete

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks for this Pete. I'm sure this will help me figure out why the old 76 wont run right . very extensive and well done .

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Pete,
Much appreciate the great write-up. I'm not having any problems right now. But, I've printed out a copy and will keep it with my other manuals for future reference.
Thanks,
Mitch :wink:

·
Registered
95 Posts
A big thanks is overdue for Your help while I was having trouble with the Boyer. Learned from the experience, too! I'm looking at re-wiring my B25 sometime in the spring, so will most definetily look up to demystify electrics... the principles are the same, right ;)?

So, thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Can't Locate File???

"Downloads" seems to be missing in action on the left hand side? Any chance this information might be re-posted in a current location?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts