Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,got this headlight decal from TriumphChePassione from Italy,got 2 of them but only put one on as thought it looked better,and if the cops see it at least i have a clear headlight as most bikes only have one,although it does not affect the light brightness.
Had several designs to choose from..but had to go the Ace of Spades :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
head light decal

Hi Keltriple!

I appreciate your post showing the decals for the headlights, i have been looking all over to find them. I do have a question for you, I have been to the site you listed and had the page translated, but i have been unable to go about purchasing them, even after using google translate, haha. Am i missing something or is it user error? I hope to see if they ship to the U.S. as well.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Thanks, just ordered mine

I didn't have anyproblem placing the order for delivery in Florida. Let's see if I get it.
I got the Union Flag one. I'm a nerd like that.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jem275 pm sent, just a note to ppl when you put the sticker on expect a small amount of 'steam' for a few minutes as the adhesive bonds caused by the heat of the headlight,it is fine after this.
Post up your pics too :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Got mine and put it on. Looks great. I would post a picture, but the Motorcycle app has a problem with it.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well it's been 6 months since i posted this.
Organ Donor the film is quite transparent so most of the light goes through, when i lined the beams up on a wall at night you could not see any difference in the amount of light being projected by each lamp,don't ask me for the science behind it.
Having said that i checked with the local authorities about the legalities of it (in NSW that was the RTA) and if i was pulled over it would not be legal in NSW Australia, you take your chances.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have the full color union flag and it makes the Speedie look like it's got a black/bruised eye.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app while on the ****ter.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey all, sorry for the delay in responding back. The military does a good job from keeping me away from home sometimes. Hope all are well and are having a good holiday season, here are the decal pics i placed on my bikes.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.