Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo guys,

Five of us rode 1200 miles in the last 4 days. We went to Death Valley and through Nevada. The ride was fantastic! There were unbelievable colors from the canyons and blossoms. Plus, in Nevada the speed limits are in the triple digits...hehe. We crossed MANY valleys and ranges. I rode my Triumph Speed Triple. Everyone was amazed. The most awesome ride I've done. I'm waiting for my buddy Jim to send me photos.
I highly recommend this ride right now.

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Quiet. I don't want anyone to know about Nevada. Besides, I'm spoiled. I ride here and in Utah all the time. :D

Can hardly wait to see the trip pics!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes...Nevada really really rocks! It's my favorite riding state now. Holy cow was it ever nice. Shhhhh.....don't say a word.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yo guys,

Five of us rode 1200 miles in the last 4 days. We went to Death Valley and through Nevada. The ride was fantastic! There were unbelievable colors from the canyons and blossoms. Plus, in Nevada the speed limits are in the triple digits...hehe. We crossed MANY valleys and ranges. I rode my Triumph Speed Triple. Everyone was amazed. The most awesome ride I've done. I'm waiting for my buddy Jim to send me photos.
I highly recommend this ride right now.
I'm really jealous :( Looking forward to the Photos, was there in 2007 but in a dirty great Jeep with my family :)

It was 113 degress, thank god the old chiller worked ok

·
Registered
220 Posts
NV

sup guys,

curious to do this ride myself, i wanna get up to death valley sometime soon and see some of nevada's rock formations...i'm in vegas, so all this stuff starts about an hour and a half north of me. i'm on a bonnie, so don't think i'll be doing triple digits too often, but sounds like some nice cruising more along the lines of a comfortable 60mph hehe. pics pics pics!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts