Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks

Can someone post the link to where I can purchase the Dealertool from thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2,961 Posts
I'm in the US and ordered mine from the link above and I had no problems. I had it at my door in under a week. I don't believe there is a source for it in the US.

·
30,461 Posts
I'm in the US and ordered mine from the link above and I had no problems. I had it at my door in under a week. I don't believe there is a source for it in the US.
Same for me. Great service from those guys, and very handy software.

I primarily bought it to turn the service spanner off, but I like to do a quick look at all the sensors and TB balance every time I change the oil.

Because I'm nosey.

·
30,461 Posts
What do you mean by correct the speedometer? Do you mean correct the offset?

I don't know, but I will look tonight. I don't think you can, but I never looked specifically for that.

·
Super Moderator
2,961 Posts
Can you correct the speedometer with this?
I ordered it Last Friday and expect to see it this week..
I know I have seen that feature somewhere but I can't remember if it was in DealerTool or TuneECU. You can offset it by % I believe.

I just took a quick look on TuneECU. When you open up your specific map, on the main page in the left column under "Parameters" there is a "Speed Adjust (%)" option. Without actually hooking it up to my bike and trying it I can't tell you for sure if it'll do what you want or not. If you right click on it then click "Edit" you can then adjust it in 0.1% increments.

I want to say the same feature is available with DealerTool under the Instrument heading at the top of the screen. But again, I can't verify for sure without hooking it up to the bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What do you mean by correct the speedometer? Do you mean correct the offset?

I don't know, but I will look tonight. I don't think you can, but I never looked specifically for that.
Yes I'm talking about the % that you can adjust with Tune ECU. I did not know if you could do it with Dealertool.
Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know I have seen that feature somewhere but I can't remember if it was in DealerTool or TuneECU. You can offset it by % I believe.

I just took a quick look on TuneECU. When you open up your specific map, on the main page in the left column under "Parameters" there is a "Speed Adjust (%)" option. Without actually hooking it up to my bike and trying it I can't tell you for sure if it'll do what you want or not. If you right click on it then click "Edit" you can then adjust it in 0.1% increments.

I want to say the same feature is available with DealerTool under the Instrument heading at the top of the screen. But again, I can't verify for sure without hooking it up to the bike.
I was hopping that it was in the Instrument section.
Thanks for your help.

·
30,461 Posts
I'll be plugging my pooter into the bike tonight, I'll have a look for that feature.

·
30,461 Posts
Yes- the key comes immediately via email. You have to request it, but they don't hang about in their response.

·
Registered
87 Posts
So if someone does confirm which software corrects the % speed out please let us know what values you used and if it worked as expected. I would love for my speedo to be accurate rather than me rounding and doing mental math all the time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
So if someone does confirm which software corrects the % speed out please let us know what values you used and if it worked as expected. I would love for my speedo to be accurate rather than me rounding and doing mental math all the time.
I know that TuneECU does for sure. It is all over Triumph 675.net That is where I would hang out when I had my D675
I ordered the Dealertool so I could re-set the maintenance schedule. The nearest Dealer is an hour away, besides I do my own maintenance.
When I check it out I will post it up if someone else has not already.

·
30,461 Posts
Well, dealertool does not. So there you go, I just checked. Unless they've added that capability since April this year, I haven't checked that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts