Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd take a minute to say the RPM Cycles guys in Dallas (Keith Martin) are absolutely TOP notch. If you're around Dallas, feel confident they'll treat you very well and do business with them.

I recently spent a pretty penny getting the new vintage brake pistons put in my S3 at my own cost. Then the seemingly unbelievable happened, Triumph capitulated. When I called RPM about it, they'd already been thinking about how to get me set right with a proper refund via the brake fix from Triumph!!!

That's what I'm talking about!!!!

I know, you'll be tempted to say, "That's what they should've done". But in this world of squeezed profit margins etc., it's nice to know the dealer, the only guy you'll ever know from Triumph, is fully on your side.

'hope your Yule was cool and have a frantic first!!
kjazz

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
yup, can't say enough good things about em. keith is a good man. same for steve. i just dropped off an 18mm socket of mine this morning for steve to grind down on so i can change my spark plugs on my speedy with it. i also bought me a new triumph tshirt. :razz:

rpm cycle rules.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts