Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new set of Dunlop SportSmart TT tires and went for a spin at the Alastaro Circuit Finland. Too bad that my Healtech GIpro gear indicator had some issues. It was a beautiful autumn evening but no other bikers around!
I managed to get PIP on my footage with the RaceChrono. What a great piece of software.(y)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Love the sound these beasts make. Nice video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mesmerising to watch all those readings and the circuit map. Do you need a track side beacon and transponder? And how do get a track to yourself like that!! That would be my dream

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mesmerising to watch all those readings and the circuit map. Do you need a track side beacon and transponder? And how do get a track to yourself like that!! That would be my dream
I have a Garmin GLO GPS Bluetooth receiver which provides data for the RaceChrono app in my phone. Only bad thing in going to that track when there are no reservations is that there are those poles in place. When the track is reserved for bikes only are those poles taken out too.

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Nice video try, give it a try not using the clutch on your upshifts clutch its not really necessary.(y)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice video try, give it a try not using the clutch on your upshifts clutch its not really necessary.(y)
You are right. I am going to install a quickshifter to her since I allready have one from my previous bike. Just got to order a new harness kit.

·
Registered
418 Posts
The exhaust noise from a triple more than makes up for the annoying issues. I have a Sprint, which must surely prepare me for any problem that a Daytona could ambush me with.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Im digging the unicorn floating about. I want a hula girl mounted on my tail piece if i can find one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Late fall track day. It was snowing in northern Finland, but we had some dry chilly weather. Mainly didn't use clutch when shifting up this time. Speedometer went inactive and so did the gear indicator.

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
You are going to wear your tyres out fast riding like that, great video its nice to see a Daytona being put round a track at speed (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ah, so nice to see what I could get my bike to do once I get comfortable with it. That unicorn is having a hell of a time staying on the bike! Maybe you could fashion a little seat for it? :-D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts