Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my MV Agusta Brutale and purchasing a new 675 in a couple of weeks. The first thing I want to do is to get a slip-on. I have seen Leo Vince, Yoshi, and Two brothers.
Has anyone purchase or done the research for the best slip-on for the 675?
Thanks in advance for the feedback!

REV MAV

·
Super Moderator
8,922 Posts
I am holding out for a Jardine.

Look here for more information.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I have a TOR on mine and have heard a few of the aftermarket slipons and I still think it sounds best bone stock.

·
Registered
10 Posts
<BR>On 2007-01-21 16:59, Will wrote:
<BR>I am holding out for a Jardine.
<BR>
<BR>Look here for more information.
<BR>

<BR>
<BR>i dont recommend jardine. we have had alot of issues with them. like quality control and LOSS of power no matter which way you tune it.

[ This message was edited by: enzo81 on 2007-01-22 17:59 ]

·
Registered
10 Posts
more jardine problems. i installed a full jardine system today on a rocket three and i had alot of fitment issues. the headers rubber against the motor mount bolt, the cross over pipe didnt fully seat, the heat shields had to be bent in order to fit, and they header leaked.... nothing but problems. i can get a full exhaust on and bike tuned in an hour and a half. it took me 3 1/2 hours just to get the exhaust on and not leaking :hammer: a little persuation. jardines 675 exhaust LOOKS nice but time and time again there are quality issues. you pay more for micron or yoshimira because they are quality products. i have installed and tuned all types of exhaust on different types of bikes, its what i do for a liveing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts