Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get a Davida Bob Heath Visor? I have a Davida Classic Jet I'd like to slap one on, but the US distributors (Glory and British Cycles) don't list these babies on their website.

And, if anyone has one of these visors, I'd be curious what you think of it.

BTW, I still have a brand spankin' new Davida Classic for sale (size medium) if anyone's interested. I've listed it on ebay and the auction ends in a day or two.

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
If i'd known i wouldn't have thrown mine away ! I'd have sent it to ya. You may feel different, but i didn't like it at all. I got a helmet that had a retractable visor on it already and didn't stick out like that. It was just rather cheezy and the shield was distorted. I got it locally and i don't know if they sell mail order. But it's in the L.A. area and it's called cycle trends. http://www.cycletrends.com/

Thier site is apparently just a page to tell you about them but they don't seem to have an online store. You could email them and ask if they'd send one. It was $13 as i recall.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If they're mickey-mouse, doesn't sound like I'd want it either. I'm wonderin' if the Davida brand visor is any better. Can't tell a friggin' thing from the photos on the Davida website . . . .

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
bonniesaltrat,

Give Justin at Glory a call. He's a Davida distributor in the US, so he can most likely get it for you. Plus, he's a really cool guy with a really cool shop.

cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.