Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Hey Cheerfuljerry, the first pic shows the squared off profile of the MC tyre that came off this bike.

Cheers, Will
The MC tyre was more square than the car tyre then? The CT seems to fit fine on your 15" rim though, other than like you said before about difficult fitting I really can't see any other reason for not giving it a shot. I see you're like me and keep yer motorcycle nice and clean :rolleyes:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Unfortunate circumstances I'm afraid. I broke my back a while ago leaving me with three badly crushed vertebrae and constant chronic pain. Riding is great therapy. I have the bike set up with a backrest and footboards and great big pullback bars. It is like sitting in an armchair. However, the thought of bending over and grovelling round for ages trying to clean the thing is a little too far for me, so I do a little bit at a time.

The result is that the poor thing always looks dirty. That's life (as I am reduced to).

Cheers, Will

·
Registered
43 Posts
It is not to everyone's taste, but that is not important to me:

I am too old,cranky and sore to worry about what other people think

Cheers, Will

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
It is not to everyone's taste, but that is not important to me:

View attachment 715871

I am too old,cranky and sore to worry about what other people think

Cheers, Will
It shouldn't matter what other's think about yer motorcycle, it's the way you want it and that's that. It looks fine to me.
I ride pretty much everyday and with the British weather the way it is I really don't see much point in keeping my motorcycle clean, 'cause it'll only get covered in s**t the next day. Anyway I sort of prefer a bike to look a bit grubby, at least it looks ridden.

·
Registered
301 Posts
We really do "Ride to Live". It's not a plaque that we display on the bike. I know that when I'm not riding I'm thinking about riding.

JJ
hinkley 001 [].JPG

101 - 109 of 109 Posts