Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

this is only my 2nd ever post on a thread/forum thing so hopefully I don’t upset anyone by doing something wrong. I’ve read loads around this site but can’t find an answer for the problem I am getting. I’ve not long got a Daytona 600 2004. I got it as a non runner and put a few good hours into it now. In which I had it started in the first couple thanks to a few relay swaps. The problem the bike it having now is when it gets hot (around the 102c mark) it stalls. Struggles to start a few time ( turns over and fires for a second, then dies) I’ve got constant volts of around 13.7-13.9 at the battery coming from the RR. A lot problems are blamed on the stator and rr but I’m 99% sure it neither of them. I’ve got TuneECU and no faults there. Although it says that resetting the iscv is unsupported so not sure if there’s something there?
I’d really appreciate if someone could shine some light and stop me from destroying the bike 😢

Thank you in advanced

TheAmateur

·
Super Moderator
2,256 Posts
Hello, welcome to the site. I'm sure someone in the Dayton section can give you some advice.
I hope you find this Triumph site to be a great place to meet and talk all Triumph bikes with a great bunch of riders.

Everyone here is very willing to help with any issues or concerns with your bike. This is really a great bunch of riders very willing to help other riders.

Cruise around the different sections and find where you fit comfortably. There are tech sections for each of the many models of Triumphs and chat sections for the same. Also we have a great classifieds section that is well worth checking out.

If you want to just hang out and shoot the breeze the “Biker Hang-Out” Chat Section will be the place to stop in.

If you haven't already please fill out your profile. It helps others to know what you ride and where on the planet you are located.

I hope you enjoy the site. The moderators are here to help if you have questions or concerns. Thanks for joining the Triumph Rat Family.

Here is a link to the rules of the site and the classifieds. I recommend that you take a few minutes to read through them.

Acceptable Use Policy

Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)

Classified Ad Rules - Read first before placing Ad
https://www.triumphrat.net/threads/classifieds-rules.578169/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts