Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
It changes the sound and makes it (should makes it quieter but will change the tone as well). Also more back pressure does not necessarily equal more power. This has been discussed before but do a little research on the subject and it should make more sense.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Probably fell off coming out of a turn when it had no torque compared to what he was used to! These pipes are a massive fail on the new bikes

·
Registered
620 Posts
Especially considering he most likely wasnt running the baffle as speedycaptain didnt have the baffle!

You may have missed the sarcasm there

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Some old lady pulled out in front of him, then saw him, and stopped... he grabbed the front, and the rear, and then when he realized there was no stopping, bailed and slid under her Jeep.

Bike, totalled... a beauty 2011 S3 in Crystal White. He is OK. The pipe is still in pristine condition.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Especially considering he most likely wasnt running the baffle as speedycaptain didnt have the baffle!

You may have missed the sarcasm there
I must have...especially because I didn't know whether he was using one, and maybe the guy bought one that bought the exhaust?

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Some old lady pulled out in front of him, then saw him, and stopped... he grabbed the front, and the rear, and then when he realized there was no stopping, bailed and slid under her Jeep.

Bike, totalled... a beauty 2011 S3 in Crystal White. He is OK. The pipe is still in pristine condition.
That is what I worry about most on the road, I mean I can control my corner speed, etc. but sometimes these things happen and there is nothing you can do.

Sorry this is off topic here now...

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol this thread went under the bus

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts