Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing the photo of the attached bike you will see an OEM Triumph Luggage Rack installed, with a padded back rest. Thing is Triumph did not make such a thing, as most know, you could order the rack or the sissy bar but not both - well at least not install both. The guy I bought the bike off of had a fabricator modify the luggage rack and add just the padded rest to it. He did not use or modify any other part of the sissy bar (never installed) other than the padded the back rest. It’s actually pretty cool and he did a flawless job, with one exception - when he welded the parts, the chrome of course at the welds had to be ground, he of course did not send it out to be re-chromed, although it still could be, he painted the affected area to match the color scheme of this bike, black phantom gray replete with thin gold stripe. It’s just the top portion of the luggage rack, at the arc, if you didn't know, you would think it was supposed to be that way and since no-one else in the world (to my knowledge) has one, who would know better. This bike never then saw the light of day so everything pretty much sparkles as new. Asking as follows... The Sissy $175 plus shipping. Modified Luggage rack, $150 + shipping. City-bags (smaller) $250 + shipping. Once someone takes either the luggage rack or sissy bar I will re-order a back rest to complete the other item unless someone wants just the frame to add their own backrest.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Your pics are smaller than small (kind of 4.1 KB in average) ☹ Can’t even enlarge them enough to fill the little screen of my phone. If you really wanna sell that stuff, you better increase the picture size hundredfold and offer a picture that is clear and racor-sharp in screensize rather than less than half of thumbnail 🤓

1 - 4 of 4 Posts