Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently making a custom exhaust set up for my scram, will post pics when complete. Just wanted to check and see if there is any interest/market from any other people out there in a custom exhaust in the 4 to $600.00 range. With materials, time and labor that is what im thinking about for a price. I know there are companies making exhaust but most of them are WAAY to expensive for the normal working man.
The pipes will be pretty open and loud, also rejetting will more than likely be required as well as possible air box removal.
Will post more info in the near future.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
$400 for a complete system w/mufflers sounds good. Some high pipes just running hither and yon should be much less expensive.

there you go,about $100 worth

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
I dont know of its possible but making them universal to a Scrambler, Thrux and Bonnie (Bonnie might be difficult) would be a good idea as well as maybe getting a few dyno runs done and post them would help.

I guess it depends how deep you want to get into it.

Good luck, I can't wait to see what you come up with.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Pipes

I am currently making a custom exhaust set up for my scram, will post pics when complete. Just wanted to check and see if there is any interest/market from any other people out there in a custom exhaust in the 4 to $600.00 range. With materials, time and labor that is what im thinking about for a price. I know there are companies making exhaust but most of them are WAAY to expensive for the normal working man.
The pipes will be pretty open and loud, also rejetting will more than likely be required as well as possible air box removal.
Will post more info in the near future.
Hi rush i would certainly be interested matey but would have to see and hear them first, don't like the idea to have to remove the airbox though. Keep me posted please. Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts