Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted the TRIUMPH painted on my tank pad on my 05 Sprint. Daughter loves to paint so I bought some Testors model paint and let her go to town. Does not look too bad. She added the “Dad’s Bike” on her own. I was flattered as she rides a lot with me. Wife said it should say “Dad’s Mid-Life-Crisis” I pipe back “ like your Tamp Stamp on your 40 yrs old wide A$$! (Yes I got pics of that too PM me) Me and the Aussie Cattle dog are doing fine in his house, he snores and hogs the covers though . And for you OZZZ land mates no his name is not Bluey its Austin. Cheers Jeffro

·
Registered
617 Posts
I like your daughter!

I have a six year old gearhead nephew that would be a great match for her. I have some of his art on my refrigerator.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gotta love em

Cassie loves to help me out when I'm working on the bike and can find all the parts I drop and loose LOL.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
That is awesome!

Wife said it should say “Dad’s Mid-Life-Crisis” - but hey, jeffro your wife is probably right.:D

Your daughter is not quite finished, though. She needs to put her initials on there, then you need to clear-coat it. And take another picture of it. You're gonna blink 3 times (at least it'll seem that way) and she'll be all grown up. That picture will be priceless then.:)

·
Premium Member
5,585 Posts
Wife said it should say “Dad’s Mid-Life-Crisis” - but hey, jeffro your wife is probably right.:D

Your daughter is not quite finished, though. She needs to put her initials on there, then you need to clear-coat it. And take another picture of it. You're gonna blink 3 times (at least it'll seem that way) and she'll be all grown up. That picture will be priceless then.:)
+1 - I don't think I blinked three times, more like twice. :)

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was planning on clear coating it. never thought about the initials

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dang I guess she scared ya all off. She does that to me. LOlL. She is mean as a SNAKE

·
Registered
27 Posts
mmm she doesn't have that mean as a cut snake look at all:rolleyes: more a soft and gentle look really, she probably just gets sick of puttin up with the grumpy c*nt she married:D your bluey looks like he should have a star wars name too with that facy collar (my bluey is master yoda) the lil princess looks like a treasure

·
Registered
240 Posts
having kids must change a person. if a 9 year old got near my bike with some paint, i would initiate a round house kick. even if the kid had my last name.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He is Jeti. Smart lil dogs. Show him once and he remembers. He is a Dog Pound rescue dog. Daughter picked him out, now they are joined at the hip. I am gonna teach him how to ride this summer. they make goggles for dogs, No chite they call em DOGGLES

mmm she doesn't have that mean as a cut snake look at all:rolleyes: more a soft and gentle look really, she probably just gets sick of puttin up with the grumpy c*nt she married:D your bluey looks like he should have a star wars name too with that facy collar (my bluey is master yoda) the lil princess looks like a treasure

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
[/IMG]
He is Jeti. Smart lil dogs. Show him once and he remembers. He is a Dog Pound rescue dog. Daughter picked him out, now they are joined at the hip. I am gonna teach him how to ride this summer. they make goggles for dogs, No chite they call em DOGGLES

1 - 20 of 20 Posts