Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentelmen, and all of my fellow Infantry Grunts and all Veterans, Warriors Hot And Cold. It is 1430 hours in "beautiful Pleasanton, California as I compose this letter to all of you.
I arrived in CONUS at Fort Bening 05/09/09. Did another week of debriefing and arrived on the west coast 05/16/09. I was met my my Bride of thirty three years, My oldest (daughter), U.S Army Combat Medic, My son USMC (youngest) Infantry, and last but not least my 86 year old Mother in Law, a WWII Marine NCO pilot flight instructor.
My wife took me to the Mount Lassen area for a week of "recoupe". All peace and quite. I drove back to Pleasanton on Friday 05/22/09 for my DAUGHTERS graduation from San Francisco State University on Saturday, 05/23/09, With her BS degree. :) I Have been lounging arround trying to reqoupe from a bad knee and a wrist FUBAR.
No Worries Mates, I am not ready to run any marathons, BUT, I survived Another Tour de Force, (he he he). My Injuries are minor, time will heal all "dorked" issues. I only got hit once. Took some metal in my Arse cheek (RH), Verses 40 years ago, in my LH Arse cheek. A few lumps and bumps, a broken wrist, minor blood loss, and all is good with me.
I am proud to say that my team and myself did help send a few islamo Nazi B**stards to meet their maker and the 13 virgins.

Respectively Yours,

Spyder9r4 11F40 forever.

PS: I have not ridden any of my Motorcycles because of my knee issue.
But I have started and ran them in my garage.

As allways,

Steve, gearhead at large, all things mechanical. :elated: to be back :cannon: :beerchug:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
CSM Spyder9r4

PS:

I am leaving the sign off block of "Marilyn for my husband" out of due reapect for this woman. Most of you do not want to meet her in the woods at night (he he he).

Respectively Yours,

Steve, Gearhead at large, all things mechanical.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Sounds as though you returned from a tour of duty in Iraq? Good man - glad you live to tell the tale.
You are an American and back in your country! It is good!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds as though you returned from a tour of duty in Iraq? Good man - glad you live to tell the tale.
You are an American and back in your country! It is good!

Afganland for 18 months, but who is counting.

Steve, Gear Head at large. All things mechanical.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Top, it's real good to have you back. You've done far more than is required of any one citizen, and if you start talking of another tour, your Bride will assuredly hose-clamp your pecker to the bedpost.
Must be nice gettin shot in BOTH cheeks, for balance. They only got me in one, and I walk kinda funny. For exercise, I'm gonna try the "Power Waddle."
Your family (and all Honor to them) sounds like mine. How about Mother and Daughter Army Nurses, overseas in combat zones, 49 years apart (1942-1991).
Get that knee fixed, and get back on the bike.
Sat Cong
Redhawk34

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sat Cong

Sat Cong!! Sien loi. Dinky doau.

Top, it's real good to have you back. You've done far more

than is required of any one citizen, and if you start talking of another tour, your Bride will assuredly hose-clamp your pecker to the bedpost.
Must be nice gettin shot in BOTH cheeks, for balance. They only got me in one, and I walk kinda funny. For exercise, I'm gonna try the "Power Waddle."
Your family (and all Honor to them) sounds like mine. How about Mother and Daughter Army Nurses, overseas in combat zones, 49 years apart (1942-1991).
Get that knee fixed, and get back on the bike.
Sat Cong
Redhawk34

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
709 Posts
I unnerstand that the Islamofacists can't wait to meet Allah. It is the job of the One One Bravo to arrange the interview.
You forgot Ba Mui Ba. Fermented Water Buffalo piss it was, but the only bad beer is beer you can't get.
Bet the first frosty one back from the Afghan Litter Box tasted good!
Please pass to your Son, Daughter, and Mom-in Law the respects of an ancient Brown Water Grunt.
Redhawk34
Past Commodore;
Rach Phao Tieu (**** creek) Yacht Club

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Peckerwood to the post? Not as long as my peckerwood is like a brick! And that is 11Foxtrot, Chief of the Boat. 11Brovo 11Bush is kinda the same Animal, but slightly different, Know what I mean Vern.:). I did not forget Ba Mui Ba, nor did I forget BAMDEABOM OR COLT 44. My first cold one was a Bud. My first real one was a Guiness extra stout in the 22oz bottle. :) Both were formaldade lassed an pure poisonI\
I unnerstand that the Islamofacists can't wait to meet Allah. It is the job of the One One Bravo to arrange the interview.
You forgot Ba Mui Ba. Fermented Water Buffalo piss it was, but the only bad beer is beer you can't get.
Bet the first frosty one back from the Afghan Litter Box tasted good!
Please pass to your Son, Daughter, and Mom-in Law the respects of an ancient Brown Water Grunt.
Redhawk34
Past Commodore;
Rach Phao Tieu (**** creek) Yacht Club

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome home Steve!

I'm looking forward to the first ride report, and some pics of your bikes.

thanks for all you've done.
Sweet Dude,

Got the Snorton Norton fired up this afternoon. Kick starting this B**ch up with the left leg is a real pain in the Arse. I rode the old Girl about 25 miles shifting with the right leg with clipons and rear sets with a bunged right knee, one down and three up :). Rode the old girl home and had to get my Son to help me off the B*itch so I could put her on the center stand. :) It surely does feel good to be home with the Familia and all of my neglected oil leaks!! I will try My Moto Guzzi, V-7 Sport in a few days. It is time to rest the bunged up knee.

Respectively Yours

Steve, Spyder9er4
Gear Head at large and all things Mechanical. :elated: MOS 11 Rules. If you aint Infantry, you anit S*it :).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts