Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The CSM is in Germany. His leaving on his birthday was delayed untill Wednesday AM. He gave me no reasons for the delay except "FUBAR". Knowing him as I do, he was probably being shot at. He gave me no ETA for State Side.
My daughter (former Army Combat Medic, who served two tours in the sand box) and my son
(former Marine Infantry, who served one 18 month tour " in the biggest damn toilet in the world") are giving him two birthday parties. One for his 60th and one for his 61st.They have converted his office to look like a overseas living quarters. Complete with fold out cot, green blanket made to Military Specs, various pieces of equipment, mosquito net ect. They went to a lot of trouble to do this. There were various trips to the Army/Navy surplus store. They went as far as to remove the light fixture, and hang a single light bulb from a wire. My son said that was the frosting on the cake. A Hilton Hotel room they call it.

We cannot wait untill he arrives at Travis.

Marilyn

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He Is Home

What, are we at war with Germany again?
Redhawk
He is at Benning. I hope to Pick his Old Buttox up this Friday at Travis. As far as being at War with Germany again, I certanily hope not, because he would stay over there. I, we want his skinny butt home to never to do this again. This is his last time around on this GIG so help me.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He is at Benning. I hope to Pick his Old Buttox up this Friday at Travis. As far as being at War with Germany again, I certanily hope not, because he would stay over there. I, we want his skinny butt home to never to do this again. This is his last time around on this GIG so help me.
PS: Hissfelf informed me he is still 5'11" and stands at a wopping 140 pounds. Hisself should be 5'11" and 165 pounds. He no longer will be eating MRE'S and monkey meat. I will do my best to put 25 pounds in his skinny butt.
:devil3:
Marilyn!!!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CASM will Be AT Home

Marilyn,
I think it's safe to say that the guy has done his share.
Redhawk
I will pick His skinny Butt up at 10:00 hours Saturday and then we will go to a very very special spot around Mount Lassen California, for one week. I sencerely hope this will calm Hisself down. I do not know, but I know my husband well enough to inform you all, That this will be the tough nut to crack. He is old and tired, but he is willing to go back to where ever .

This is his last tour, so help me GOD.

Marilyn For my Husband-Cheers :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts