Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see backpack threads but i haven't seen any threads specifically geared toward, if i missed t a link would be very appreciated. In about a year or so i have plans to basically be homeless for about a year haha. Gonna ride up to Cali ( im in P.A. im planning on taking about a month with all the tops i want to make, and people i want to see). then once there do the squatter thing for a while. That prolly sounds weird, but im not gonna launch you guys into a conversation philosophy uninvited haha. Also its possible there may be a van involved but thats not certain. Anyway, im gonna Need a DAMN good backpack. Needs to hold a sleeping bag for sure. any suggestions?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Funny enough, I was looking around for long-haul backpacks on the site. I'm not a big fan of the side bags, or loading up the back seat with more than the basic cargo net can cover. I have a Gregory Z55 that was awesome on a backpacking trip I took, but it has tons of straps, and I'm not sure how it would do in a bike environment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts