Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Wow open pipes too that bike is a real head turner i would do it in a heartbeat :upthumb:

·
Banned
798 Posts
I like the shiney frame thing. Nickel plating would look good too, slightly less bling. 'specially with yellow.

Before chroming, I'd have gone ahead and sawed off the passenger pegs struts. The pipes don't need 'em and why would you ride two-up on a Thrux unless you absolutely had to.

kjazz

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
On 2006-11-30 16:02, kwajazz wrote:
why would you ride two-up on a Thrux unless you absolutely had to.
Its a motorcycle and riding with a gal is always fun regardless of which bike you are on. Unless you are old, tired, and can't wait to escape the wife's nagging.

·
Banned
798 Posts
Its a motorcycle and riding with a gal is always fun regardless of which bike you are on. Unless you are old, tired, and can't wait to escape the wife's nagging.
TBS, For a small sum, we wont mention your sentiments (above) to your wife!!!!!!

Yeah, riding with cuties is hard to beat no matter what bike youre on. I used to ride my old Ninja 600 with girlfriends on the back and it was never as fun as riding the Concours (more upright). Always getting whacked in the back of the head (helmet to helmet) etc.

[ This message was edited by: kwajazz on 2006-11-30 18:16 ]

·
Registered
68 Posts
Check out the tach/speedo cant tell which. It looks like a polished bonneville standard mounting. First time i've seen someone do that. I always thought it was plastic till I took it off my bike recently.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Front caliper and oil cooler painted gold too. So much invested in bling and still using the stock shocks. Whatta waste.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts