Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today a Croc at a wildlife park at Gosford, north of Sydney decided to steal the keepers lawnmower while they were mowing the enclosure's grass.
Seems he objected to the keepers using 2 mowers where they normally just use one so he stole one from one of the keepers (while it was still running)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/elvis-the-crocodile-charges-at-zookeepers-who-use-lawnmowers-as-shields-at-the-australian-reptile-park/story-e6freuy9-1226231743910

The 50-year-old croc, which lost two teeth in the encounter, then lay on the bottom of its lagoon "guarding" one of the lawnmowers.

“It's not something we think he would eat but it's encroaching on his territory and he believes it is his," said park spokeswoman Libby Bain.

·
Premium Member
13,150 Posts
There was a croc in Darwin Harbour a few years ago that had a habit of biting the prop shafts off out-board motors!:eek:

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
If only the Crocodile Hunter was still alive. He'd have the mower back and stick his thumb in the croc's butthole.

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Maybe it was early Sunday morning, the Croc had a bad hangover, and the jerk decided to cut the lawn...

I'd do the same thing... well, that is, except for the thumb/butthole bit.:eek:

Bob

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
Minnesota Crocs

I feel so bad now. I should have believed my son when he used this excuse last summer. I think the only way I'm going to feel better is to get another motorcycle...

·
Premium Member
14,084 Posts
It was on the TV news here. I thought the keepers would have known better, it amounted to provocation. The croc lost two sizeable teeth.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts