Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
This will make you :puke: but I was able to get mine for 45 each since my cousin is a Honda dealer. It is distgusting how bad the mark-ups are these days. This might detour you from getting them at all but 75 is the cheapest retail price I have seen. Now you know what they really cost, maybe you can make a deal. Good luck

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$75 is cool. I'm all too familiar with markups.

Maybe you should start selling them at a discounted rate for RAT members. Looks like me and Cheap would take a few off your hands. :wink:

[ This message was edited by: HotSkeete on 2006-12-13 11:03 ]

·
Registered
178 Posts
As a side note you may want to consider ordering direct... Seems to be a flat shipping rate. Depending on where you are it may be cheaper? With shipping charges there was a $3.56 difference from ordering from X vs CRG direct for me.

CRG Homepage

I was actually looking over there mirrors as well: Lockhart Phillips

They look like they may have more adjustability, but I cant speak of this as I have seen neither in person.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
That site for the Lockhart product got me going... I thought they were only $17.99- bastardsss!

·
Registered
178 Posts
On 2006-12-13 13:30, tealetm wrote:
That site for the Lockhart product got me going... I thought they were only $17.99- bastardsss!
Yub me as well, till I clicked on add to basket or whatever. Either case I was looking at the type of pivot joints or whatever. Same price no idea if they are as stable or not. Course they are red....

·
Registered
643 Posts
Cycle Depot sold me a pair for $130. You might want to give them a try, although I don't promise you the same deal, as you may not be as charming as I am. :cool:

·
Registered
643 Posts
On 2006-12-13 17:07, white06S3 wrote:
stmike, how'd you find the CRGs on the cycledepot website? I can'f find any bar end mirrors.
I didn't go through their website, as their shop is only a few miles from my home, so I went in and talked to the guys. They ordered the mirrors for me. Just call their 800 number and see what they'll do for you. If you have difficulties with that, pm me and I'll see if I can get you the same deal this weekend, although my deal would be plus tax.

·
Registered
40 Posts
You guys have some great ideas but to get the discount you would need to be related to my cousin. Come to think of it, you are probably better off buying retail. :hihi:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts