Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
On 2006-12-01 08:39, premier wrote:
Link

How the hell is that even possible? :D
That's easy - same technology used in magic carpets.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I like the video on there about looters in Iraq, and then some GIs run over their car with a tank to stop them. It's so terrible and wrong, but funny to see a car get munched.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
just goes to show there are hooligans no matter where you live on this planet. religion aside. that was awesome!
i don't think i could ride my triple in a punjabi that's for sure.
-b

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Looks like fun to me. Except the part where ya gotta wear a dress.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
It was because the smell was so bad in the cab, nothing to do with beeing a hooligan. ever been in a cab with one of thoses greasy buggers drivin'. Gag. :-D

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Obviously being a crazy bastard is part of the culture. It seems they like to loose control of their cars in high speeds and call it drifting :D

Another link

:-D This is awesome. You gotta give a little respect to the guys for their total lack of fear of dying :-D

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Yup, but they'd still be virgins after you finnish with 'em JR :-D

·
Registered
397 Posts
Interesting that Benzo got stomped on[quite rightly] for his racist remark, but Limey's little racist generalisation slipped through untouched.

I'm not claiming to be pure myself, just noting the double standard.

AA

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
On 2006-12-01 21:56, amberale wrote:
Interesting that Benzo got stomped on[quite rightly] for his racist remark, but Limey's little racist generalisation slipped through untouched.

I'm not claiming to be pure myself, just noting the double standard.

AA
[/quote

Not a double standard. It was a (as you put it a generalisation) not a racist remark. I will explain more so you don't get confused again.

Aussies are all criminals
Irish are all stupid
European women don't shave
Asians can't drive
The french are great lovers
People in the south(USA) are all inbred rednecks
Libralism is a mental disease

I could go on.

All of these topice have been covered on this forum without being called racist, because they are not. :hammer:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts