Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
On 2006-12-07 09:46, Captain_Rat wrote:
I saw the end of that video on youtube as being a ghost rider one. But I don't know. That must be Sweden. Almost every car he passed was Saab and the police car was a Volvo.

Capt.
that or aspen, colorado. :wink:
(except i think now the pigs up there drive range rovers. they used to drive saab's back in the day - but for good reason, saabs are incredible snow machines)

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
That was a pretty ghey chase. The guy on the bike wasn't trying hard and was obviously going slow to let the cop keep up. Are you guys sure it was Ghostrider? Every Ghostrider video I've seen has been staged and/or a LOT faster and more exciting than that. That chase was obviously real since there was an accident at the end. What kind of dick goes out deliberately looking to run from the cops and risk getting people killed? I don't think I've ever seen Ghostrider ride on the wrong side of the road into oncoming traffic either. He doesn't need to in order to evade pursuit.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Watch the second or third Ghostrider, the one with a Subaru STi in it. That same crash is in that video as well.

Btw, his downshifts sounded rough in that segment. They are usually spot-on and perfectly crisp.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts