Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Incredible. Now let's see our Ontario Provincial Police riders do this on their Harleys. As well as some of the other neat rides that the Japanese cops took on some other youtube videos (just put japanese motorcycle cop in the youtube searchfield - it's worth it!).

·
Premium Member
7,367 Posts
Impressive, not many can handle a bike like that.

Next time I do a runner from the cops on the Speed Triple, I`ll make sure it`s not in a School playground full of plastic cones!

:laughhard::laughhard:

·
Registered
203 Posts
That is very impressive! I've often wondered about the tecnique they use, leaning the body the opposite way that you are turning. I've played with it a little in slow sharp turns, it allows the bike to lean and threby turn sharply. I'm not very comfortable doing it. does anyone else do it?

Sprintboy

·
Registered
101 Posts
That is very impressive! I've often wondered about the tecnique they use, leaning the body the opposite way that you are turning. I've played with it a little in slow sharp turns, it allows the bike to lean and threby turn sharply. I'm not very comfortable doing it. does anyone else do it?

Sprintboy

Depends on how fast I am going. I turn the Speedie like that in parking lots and U turns,but that is about it. i turn my Sportster like that, just because it handles more like a dirt bike than a street bike. Mind you, its no where as extreme as the video above, but I do grind hard parts on the HD, lol.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Sprintboy, "That is very impressive! I've often wondered about the tecnique they use, leaning the body the opposite way that you are turning." This is what I do quite often due to the slow speeds I travel during most of my commute. While I'll probably never be as good as they are, I did think everyone did "it" that way....maybe not. I am not sure I would ever get a knee down, so I guess there is more than one way to do most of this stuff, huh?

·
Premium Member
17,483 Posts
I can do that! I've done it with a passenger carrying three full champagne flutes on a tray, and didn't spill a drop!

This is the unbelievable bragging thread, isn't it? :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts