Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have posted on here before, but I think it may have been in the wrong forum. I need to get some opinions on what could be a great restoration project. what are your thoughts? I have creted a detailed picture library that outlined the total damage of this bike. I bet 1000.00 bucks australian will see this bike back to its original glory Have a look:

http://picasaweb.google.com/bensville1/Thruxton#

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have posted on here before, but I think it may have been in the wrong forum. I need to get some opinions on what could be a great restoration project. what are your thoughts? I have creted a detailed picture library that outlined the total damage of this bike. I bet 1000.00 bucks australian will see this bike back to its original glory Have a look:

I have been involved with Bonnevilles/Thruxtons for the last few years- I have a speedo, clutch cover, head light assembly amongst other parts for sale if your interested

Just keep your fingers crossed the engine never ran while the oil was draining out of the clutch cover

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I have been involved with Bonnevilles/Thruxtons for the last few years- I have a speedo, clutch cover, head light assembly amongst other parts for sale if your interested

Just keep your fingers crossed the engine never ran while the oil was draining out of the clutch cover
thanks for the offer I may take you up on that... how much? PM me if you like with the prices.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

So I bought the bike. How much do you reckon you need to part with those parts?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Holy crap!

You can see the videos of this bike on youtube..... I contacted the builder...this was a serious machine..

Such a shame

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Holy crap!

You can see the videos of this bike on youtube..... I contacted the builder...this was a serious machine..

Such a shame
I have contacted Von myself. It still is a serious machine. :D Dont suppose he gave you a list of mods? I am getting cams next week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts